• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

RK Survival Expo/Gun show this weekend

The Gwinnett Fairgrounds show generally speaking has a little bit of everything in my opinion. Sometimes it's hit or miss but that can be any show for the most part. It just all depends on what your interests are. The last few times I've been there it's been a decent show. I was able to score some HK surplus AR 30 round mags well below "retail". Guns, knives, optics, holster makers, surplus vendors, private seller vendors, vendors for misc stuff that you'll buy on a whim and forget about in a week, NRA & GA Carry membership tables. Little bit of everything for most people and for only $10. RK shows for the WIN!!! IMHO (and no I don't work for them).

So do ODT members ever get together at these things to improve their network?

My last web site bunch would do lunches at designated favorite eatery but that was Tallahassee. A LOT smaller City compared to ATL metroplex.

So do ODT members ever get together at these things to improve their network?

My last web site bunch would do lunches at designated favorite eatery but that was Tallahassee. A LOT smaller City compared to ATL metroplex.
Ummm, you're in the events and meet-ups forum now. Got one coming up Aug. 31. Check the thread. Sign up, show up, meet crazy folk.

Back
Top Bottom