• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Road Rage incident yesterday Acworth

The Ole Boy must have forgot to take his meds
Or he took to much of the wrong shiznit! Sounds like a meth head move. First was the truck ( nothing wrong with that I drive a truck ) but then the shots coming from the truck through the windshield is a dead give away. Gotta be some used syringes in there somewhere.

Caught three people in my yard about 25 feet from my porch smoking weed the other day.
let-me-taste-it-mac-kahey.gif

Road rage can happen anywhere, not just Ackworth.
And hot weather seems to set more people on edge.
Best to keep a couple of sayings in mind, one from
Marie Kirkpatrick (gen, Custer's mom) and other from
my scoutmaster.
"Son, It's better to make a good run rather than a bad stand".
"Be prepared"

There goes his gun rights. Right through the windshield. Atlanta is pure madness. It was decent back in late 80's and early 90's. We use to go to Lulu's baitshack in buckhead. Now if you are white and caught there you will get smoked, wacked, stabbed, shot, choked, get you wig peeled back, get a cap busted in yo ass. Basically killed. Needless to say it has gotten insane.
If you are black not white

Yeah it's getting dark out that way. That situation tells me it isn't the good kind of dark but the more rambunctious breed.

Wow made it 15 post before it became a race thing…. Yet it looks like some trash off glade rode. You can be a ****ty person regardless of your skin tone

Back
Top Bottom