• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Road Rage incident yesterday Acworth

wow! Now I know to be careful of BMW drivers who are GT fans.
Glade road wasn't far from my old neighborhood which definitely has it share of drugs and other slime on the earth.
I had to Google LuLu's
the incident took place less than a mile from the Cherokee sheriff's office.

The real question is? Does the shooter even have teeth to get knocked out?

have a good day all!
I was making reference to Buckhead and Lulu's was a hot spot back in the early 90's.

Which reminds me. I had a friend who was a puck rock connoisseur/ hardrock Junkie. His nickname was Sid after Sid Vicious of the Sex Pistols. He was bald and kind of a wild guy. One day he told me they were going down to downtown for a meeting and asked me if I wanted to go and of course I said what the hell. Well we got there a little late and joined the parade walking around Atlanta and I realized that it was the Pot March that goes on every year back in that day. I felt like a complete idiot. I got my first taste of clowns running around with signs saying " smoke pot be happy ". After I realized how many onlookers were laughing and my big head was right in the middle of it I had to bail out. I told my friend that when it was done I'd be in the underground at a bar having drinks. It took all of 5 minutes to come to that conclusion. Of course this has no relation to the point at hand but I just had to get that out since I remembered it.

Which reminds me. I had a friend who was a puck rock connoisseur/ hardrock Junkie. His nickname was Sid after Sid Vicious of the Sex Pistols. He was bald and kind of a wild guy. One day he told me they were going down to downtown for a meeting and asked me if I wanted to go and of course I said what the hell. Well we got there a little late and joined the parade walking around Atlanta and I realized that it was the Pot March that goes on every year back in that day. I felt like a complete idiot. I got my first taste of clowns running around with signs saying " smoke pot be happy ". After I realized how many onlookers were laughing and my big head was right in the middle of it I had to bail out. I told my friend that when it was done I'd be in the underground at a bar having drinks. It took all of 5 minutes to come to that conclusion. Of course this has no relation to the point at hand but I just had to get that out since I remembered it.
the telling of non-related stories represents non-linear thinking and trouble focusing. Pretty common for those who smoked a lot of pot.

How the hell was he only charged with aggravated assault and not attempted murder? Is the bar really that high to prosecute murder?

Also, what the hell does this have to to with Atlanta and “dark” gang members? :doh:

How the hell was he only charged with aggravated assault and not attempted murder? Is the bar really that high to prosecute murder?

Also, what the hell does this have to to with Atlanta and “dark” gang members? :doh:
That was a mistake on my part sir. There's no relation between crime and race. I was just being sarcastic. I take it all back!

Back
Top Bottom