• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Road Rage incident yesterday Acworth

But a good time was had by all, and a happy ending for some of them
chinese-girl-handjob-gesture-hand-job.gif

Loved the fishbowls at Lulus back in the day with the cheesy little plastic alligator in them…those were the days

yep and American Pie too used to go there a lot when 99X was doing broadcasts.

American Pie.............. The best meat market ever.......... Target rich environment like no other bar I ever hung out at.

I liked getting started on the patio of Good Ol Days.... then playing Frogger across the Gauntlet to American Pie. But the best times were at Baker Street when the Swingin Richards and the Hellhounds (Georgia Satellites) were the house bands practically.

Looking back, I can't really say why we liked the Richards..... maybe the drinks from the afore mentioned made them sound better.

American Pie.............. The best meat market ever.......... Target rich environment like no other bar I ever hung out at.
I use to walk out with a ton of phones numbers on Wednesdays at Cowboys. Not Buckhead but Ladies night at Cowboys was a target rich environment along with the night before Thanksgiving. Unparalleled in women to men ratio. I would just walk up to a girl and tell her she was the most beautiful girl I had ever laid eyes on. Bam! Instant score. I was a lot better looking and in shape back then. Right in the prime of my body building phase. I was just coming off the divorce and just didn't give a damn. So I went for every chance I got. At one point I was juggling 4 different women. Talking about difficult. LOL and exhausting needless to say.

Back
Top Bottom