• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Road Rage incident yesterday Acworth

I use to walk out with a ton of phones numbers on Wednesdays at Cowboys. Not Buckhead but Ladies night at Cowboys was a target rich environment along with the night before Thanksgiving. Unparalleled in women to men ratio. I would just walk up to a girl and tell her she was the most beautiful girl I had ever laid eyes on. Bam! Instant score. I was a lot better looking and in shape back then. Right in the prime of my body building phase. I was just coming off the divorce and just didn't give a damn. So I went for every chance I got. At one point I was juggling 4 different women. Talking about difficult. LOL and exhausting needless to say.
Rumor back then was you had an

“SBR” ……………..

Yeah, the whole town was a buzz with your conquests. It’s all anyone could talk about….
I don't know how they new they were all from different small towns outside the metro area. One from Marietta, one from Conyers my sister introduced me to, one in Aragon, one from Dallas. It was only or a short time. I ended up dating the one in Aragon exclusively. She was a banshee in bed.

I use to walk out with a ton of phones numbers on Wednesdays at Cowboys. Not Buckhead but Ladies night at Cowboys was a target rich environment along with the night before Thanksgiving. Unparalleled in women to men ratio. I would just walk up to a girl and tell her she was the most beautiful girl I had ever laid eyes on. Bam! Instant score. I was a lot better looking and in shape back then. Right in the prime of my body building phase. I was just coming off the divorce and just didn't give a damn. So I went for every chance I got. At one point I was juggling 4 different women. Talking about difficult. LOL and exhausting needless to say.

Don't do country music so never went to Cowboys but I heard a lot about its target rich environment. American Pie could be as low as a1 night stand (or worse) to serious girlfriends to the wife I'm still with 25 years later.............

Don't do country music so never went to Cowboys but I heard a lot about its target rich environment. American Pie could be as low as a1 night stand (or worse) to serious girlfriends to the wife I'm still with 25 years later.............
I hated country music but for a huge room full of puntang I can tune it out. You picking up on what I am laying down bro!

😉

Attachments

• 8476.jpeg
    8476.jpeg
    126.1 KB · Views: 11
I know this is an old thread but….I’d pay to have an axe handle and five minutes behind the barn with Mr. Wade McEwan. That piece of white trash would love my come to Jesus speech.

Back
Top Bottom