• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Road trip! Darien to College Park

You b a grain of salt in the peppa mill. Come to bikers birthday bash. @Hayata got the breakfast. Stay on the north side and I'll buy you and your son lunch. I'll even throw in a 12 pack of your favorite cheap rock gut. It would be good to meet you.
Well what time is it going down? I have to drop him off back at the sideshow at 10:00 AM. At some point I m supposed to meet another member about a C9 back around the south side.

Dude, you’re about 3 miles from my cottage here in the ol’ CP. I stay on the nice side of College Park (yes, there’s a nice side). It’s just not Best Rd. Oh, and the fact that you stopped anywhere on Old National, brave son, brave. The liquor store over there had a triple homi a couple months back.

You need anything, you let me know. I’m in with all the police that matter.

Dude, you’re about 3 miles from my cottage here in the ol’ CP. I stay on the nice side of College Park (yes, there’s a nice side). It’s just not Best Rd. Oh, and the fact that you stopped anywhere on Old National, brave son, brave. The liquor store over there had a triple homi a couple months back.

You need anything, you let me know. I’m in with all the police that matter.
Good to know. I knew that most of the areas around the south side were less than desirable but damn! I'm thinking this might be my last trip up this way. Before dark I turned into the Holiday Inn parking lot by mistake and rode over some tire damage spikes. Of course there was a gate at the other end. So I had to park go inside and tell old gold grille behind the counter I needed to get out. At least he gave me the gate code.

Mighty white right there. Mighty white...:becky:

Yeah ain't that something? But in all honesty I'd feel better in this area with a Hi Point. I just feel like that would fit in better. And since I might have to use it I'd hate to send a guy's nice Beretta to the evidence cage.

I grew up in Union City & College Park, long ago, and watched first hand how bad the Southside got...I live in Clayton County now and it's only a little better.

And the Beretta is an older 92F, it's clean & reliable and shoots true but it's replaceable - you and your son aren't.

Back
Top Bottom