• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Road trip/GTG - CMP Talladega Marksmanship Park, Feb27th!

I'd probably be able to make it on

• the 20th

Votes: 2 7.4%
  • the 27th

Votes: 9 33.3%
  • either day

Votes: 4 14.8%
  • shooting at the premier shooting facility in the country blows, tacos only for me.

Votes: 12 44.4%

• Total voters
I know. I think? My assumption is $35 let's you shoot all rifle and pistol ranges and shotgunning is a la carte.
#1 is the big rifle range
2 is 100 rifle
3 is nra pistol range
4 is regular pistol range
5 is pistol pits with all the reactive targets.

I think, someone who's been there more can correct me. The next time I'm going, I'd want to do several ranges, especially the range 1 and 5, so it would cost me $50 minimum. The 10 day pass just became more attractive if it's all inclusive and doesn't expire.

#1 is the big rifle range
2 is 100 rifle
3 is nra pistol range
4 is regular pistol range
5 is pistol pits with all the reactive targets.

I think, someone who's been there more can correct me. The next time I'm going, I'd want to do several ranges, especially the range 1 and 5, so it would cost me $50 minimum. The 10 day pass just became more attractive if it's all inclusive and doesn't expire.
Definitely not what they said when I called. You pay for the most expensive range you want to shoot and all 'lesser' ranges are included. I asked specifically "So $35 lets us shoot any range all day?" She replied yes except for shotguns.
The 10 day is a good deal as it saves you $100 (based on the new pricing you posted effective March).
(419) 635-2141

Definitely not what they said when I called. You pay for the most expensive range you want to shoot and all 'lesser' ranges are included. I asked specifically "So $35 lets us shoot any range all day?" She replied yes except for shotguns.
The 10 day is a good deal as it saves you $100 (based on the new pricing you posted effective March).
(419) 635-2141

This is correct per my previous visits, I have been at least once per month since the opened.
However to shoot electronic pistol range 3 you need to qualify 1st.
from the CMP site...
Due to the LED lights on the front of these target frames a qualification process is required before shooting on Range 3. Customers must have one of the following credentials:
  1. Have an NRA pistol classification card (Sharpshooter through High Master)
  2. Fire 10 shots at 25 (or 50) yards on paper targets, keeping all 10 shots inside of the scoring rings on standard NRA targets.
This qualification will only be required once in order to shoot on Range 3.
While shooting on Range 3 if you hit the frame you will be given 1 warning. If you hit the frame a 2nd time you will be disqualified from shooting on Range 3 for the remainder of the day. Several disqualifications from Range 3 will lead to a renewal of the qualification process.

(419) 635-2141

You are correct for right now. From my reading it looks like that's changing when the new pricing goes into effect.

Damn... I just packed my ammo, and almost got a hernia trying to move it. My .223 is in a .50 box, a 40MM mortar ammo box and a duffel bag. Still have to pack my rifles, bringing 2 .223 and 2 .22LR and my 9mm FNS9. There's roughly 4K rounds packed... is that enough?

Damn... I just packed my ammo, and almost got a hernia trying to move it. My .223 is in a .50 box, a 40MM mortar ammo box and a duffel bag. Still have to pack my rifles, bringing 2 .223 and 2 .22LR and my 9mm FNS9. There's roughly 4K rounds packed... is that enough?
Bring another couple k... just in case. :cool:

Back
Top Bottom