• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

robber may sue man who overpowered him

I've never understood how a lawyer would take a case like this, and then a judge would allow it instead of throwing it out. Like the lady that sued McDonald's because the coffee was too hot, etc...

Because most lawyers and judges are bigger crooks than the ones who get locked up.:shocked:
They are just in it for the money. They could care less about whether or not justice is served.:wacko:

Because most lawyers and judges are bigger crooks than the ones who get locked up.:shocked:
They are just in it for the money. They could care less about whether or not justice is served.:wacko:

You're exactly right. I guess I just don't understand how someone can allow their morals to be corrupted to that extent. I dunno...smh...

Any self respecting judge would throw this case out without prejudice.
Also the dude should have hit him with the edge of the chair rather than the WWE smack and afterwards keep on hitting him until he stopped wiggling.

Like the lady that sued McDonald's because the coffee was too hot, etc...

That actually wasn't as frivolous as you might think. It was to the point of negligence

The coffee was not just “hot,” but dangerously hot. McDonald’s corporate policy was to serve it at a temperature that could cause serious burns in seconds. Mrs. Liebeck’s injuries were far from frivolous. She was wearing sweatpants that absorbed the coffee and kept it against her skin. She suffered third-degree burns (the most serious kind) and required skin grafts on her inner thighs and elsewhere.

Liebeck’s case was far from an isolated event. McDonald’s had received more than 700 previous reports of injury from its coffee, including reports of third-degree burns, and had paid settlements in some cases.

https://www.caoc.org/?pg=facts

Let me get this straight....

He tried to rob a store, ended up getting his ass kicked by an older guy and now his mommy is upset because he got hurt?

When he shows up to the courthouse for his lawsuit, they need to take him out back and put a bullet in his head.

Then they need to give his mommy a bill for the bullet and tell her if she doesn't pay it she'll be locked up for a year.

Back
Top Bottom