• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Robbery thwarted when victim pulls out concealed gun

paliknight

Default rank <750 posts
Frontiersman
2   0
Reaction score
An attempted robbery in Detroit did not go as planned when the intended victim pulled out a gun and started shooting in a harrowing incident caught on high-definition surveillance video.

Detroit police said Sanchez Quinn, 29, attempted to rob two men at gunpoint outside a supermarket Sunday night when he was met with resistance.

What Quinn reportedly didn’t know was that one of those men was actually a Concealed Pistol License holder.

“I turned and looked and saw the other gentleman had a gun pointed at my face,” the unidentified man told FOX2 Detroit. “I was able to knock his hand down and the gunfire rang out.”

The man, who is seen in the video wearing a black-and-white t-shirt and shorts, was able to take down Quinn, shooting him multiple times. The third man, who was identified as the victim’s cousin, was also shot in the crossfire.

Quinn and the unidentified cousin are expected to survive.

Quinn, who is recovering at a hospital, was arrested, along with another person.

http://nypost.com/2017/10/11/robbery-thwarted-when-victim-pulls-out-concealed-gun/

Dat baby momma sound like she be da smartest ones of dems all. :wacko:

These people don't even attempt to become civilized. They have been removed from Africa for 250-300 years and free men in the USA for over 150 years.
Oh that's right they have been repressed.:wacko:

If they would stop holding their hand out and pick up a shovel or a broom and go to work, they might be someone some day.:shocked:

Getting shot will likely be the most punishment the perp receives. He'll be back out on the street in less tun a year.

That guy drew quick. I think it would be hard to draw fast enough when one is pointed at you

Back
Top Bottom