• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Robin Williams as "Flag"

Clarke123

Default rank <4500 posts
Love Them UGA Dogs!
196   0
Reaction score
WAS: Cumming, GA NOW: Punta Gorda, Florida
THIS IS WORTH YOUR TIME (The ONLY reason for posting in "Stupid Stuff" is because it is entertainment in its purest form!)

Our flag has been in the news a lot lately. Please watch this amazing video of Robin Williams impersonating it. The man was a genius and he was just 31 when he made this video. It's about 3 minutes long, but I don’t think you will ever see anything like this or as creative as this again. His presentation and comments are particularly germane today and I hope you’ll enjoy and appreciate HIS perspective on our flag. Please click below:

Robin Williams as the American Flag

THIS IS WORTH YOUR TIME (The ONLY reason for posting in "Stupid Stuff" is because it is entertainment in its purest form!)

Our flag has been in the news a lot lately. Please watch this amazing video of Robin Williams impersonating it. The man was a genius and he was just 31 when he made this video. It's about 3 minutes long, but I don’t think you will ever see anything like this or as creative as this again. His presentation and comments are particularly germane today and I hope you’ll enjoy and appreciate HIS perspective on our flag. Please click below:

Robin Williams as the American Flag
Hadn't seen that before. Thanks for posting.

Back
Top Bottom