• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Rocky S2V Tactical Military Boots on a Super Sale

TheSnail

Default rank <2500 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
61   0
Reaction score
Heads up on this crazy deal on these boots. From $260 down to $140. FURTHERMORE, at checkout put in Promo code "Rocky20" for an additional 20% off! It ended up at $105!!

I've been wanting these boots for the past 10yrs, and last night I figured I'd get my self some. When I saw I could get them at $105, I bought two pair! I don't even know what I need two sets of them for, but for $105, why not! Haha. Heck look at the reviews, I even posted a review last night.

Anyways, this deal was too good to not let people know about, so if you're interested in some nice boots, check them out!

https://www.rockyboots.com/s2v/rocky-s2v-tactical-military-boot

I hope they work out for you.
I wanted to like and wear these boots so bad but like many of the reviews state there is an area inside at the top of the heel support that rubs and blisters my feet something awful. Like right under my ankle bone.
I could somewhat remedy it by placing large pieces of mole skin inside but it doesn't stay in place very long.
I even tried really thick insoles to raise my feet higher but under my weight they would settle quickly and the rubbing would start again.
Hopefully you have better luck.

Beware before buying multiple pairs.

I bought Rocky boots at shoe carnival. Buy one get one half price. Even with the new boots bagged and sealed in the new box, 12 months later I wore the 2nd pair for about a month before the sole separated from the boot.

I used aircraft sealant ‘B 1/2’ and was able to resecure the sole, however the adhesive Rocky uses degrades with time.

I hope they work out for you.
I wanted to like and wear these boots so bad but like many of the reviews state there is an area inside at the top of the heel support that rubs and blisters my feet something awful. Like right under my ankle bone.
I could somewhat remedy it by placing large pieces of mole skin inside but it doesn't stay in place very long.
I even tried really thick insoles to raise my feet higher but under my weight they would settle quickly and the rubbing would start again.
Hopefully you have better luck.
I also really wanted to like my Rockies I got a few months ago. A hard piece in the boots kills my ankle. I hate seeing them sit in my closet unworn, but I can’t force myself to give them away just yet. I’m hopeful they’ll get broken in and it will magically go away after a few more times wearing them but I doubt it.

Back
Top Bottom