• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Rogers Super-Stoc FDE $18

^^^ I just tried to order that cheekpad and it shows out of stock when you try to add it to your cart :(

:(, indeed! There seems to be discrepancy between the mobile and desktop site. Desktop shows the stocks as OOS, but some let you add to cart and some don't. I'll give it a 50/50 chance of actually shipping, but worth the chance of hassle at that price.

I'm guessing that there will be a bunch of AR's in FDE with Rogers super stocks for sale right after Christmas. LOL Once I see how they work, might have to order several more as they are priced at what the cheap plastic stocks are costing.

I'm guessing that there will be a bunch of AR's in FDE with Rogers super stocks for sale right after Christmas. LOL Once I see how they work, might have to order several more as they are priced at what the cheap plastic stocks are costing.

The OD green ones are under $20 also! (And I've had the same thought occur to me also lol)

I only saw the FDE being in stock. All the rest say OOS. I needed a FDE stock to complete my Punisher lower that I removed the stock to put on my hunting LR308. Once someone gets one, let the rest of us know how it is.

I only saw the FDE being in stock. All the rest say OOS. I needed a FDE stock to complete my Punisher lower that I removed the stock to put on my hunting LR308. Once someone gets one, let the rest of us know how it is.
It let me order the OD, so I did.

BTW, the cheek pads are listed on Amazon for like $14, but this appears to be that same stuff. At 8.9"x 5", I believe you could get two pads out of it.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00BC...ref=plSrch&dpPl=1&dpID=21XSEH3d3qL&ref=plSrch

Back
Top Bottom