• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

ROGUE ONE: A STAR WARS STORY discussion with SPOILERS

BangBang

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
57   0
Reaction score
Ok, I've been a Star Wars fan since I was a kid and judging from the trailer this is going to be a pretty good movie, but ANOTHER female lead character?! COME ON, enough is enough!

It's going to be cool though to see how the secret plans to the first Death Star were stolen and delivered to Leia. Vader isn't in the trailer, but we know that he was hot on the trail of the stolen plans in A New Hope, so maybe we'll get to see him in this movie.

I don't have a problem with female lead characters. At least it's Star Wars. It's a new story branch. It's not like they replaced James Bond with Jamie Bond in 007 which was written to be a male.

I don't have a problem with female lead characters. At least it's Star Wars. It's a new story branch. It's not like they replaced James Bond with Jamie Bond in 007 which was written to be a male.
Oh, I'm still looking forward to seeing it and my 12 year old daughter is thrilled that it's going to be another girl, but it just seems like they gave us the female Luke in The Force Awakens, and now we're getting the female Han in Rogue One.

Either way, I think it's going to be a good movie. Especially if they do put Vader in it.

I'm so in the dark I didn't know this was being released.

Looks cool!
Coming out this December. I guess Disney is trying to recoup some of the four BILLION dollars that they paid Lucas for ownership of the Star Wars franchise. LOL

We'll probably be getting one new Star Wars movie every year for a long time to come.

I'm fine with it though, because I love Star Wars.

Today's the day! Actually I think it opened yesterday, but I'll probably be waiting until Sunday afternoon to see it because I don't want to fight the crowds.

Back
Top Bottom