• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

ROGUE ONE: A STAR WARS STORY discussion with SPOILERS

im not a big fan of the overwhelming presence of female lead characters in the
movies coming out either(remember the ghostbusters remake ffs) but women
do all the spending and its all about money and if boys watching it are more
accepting of women doing ****,then the better off they will be

(i probably wont watch it,there were the 3 original movies and thats all
i care to know about)
I think they knew they were already going to get the "boy money" just because it's Star Wars, so they're trying to get the "girl money" by having female heros. Plus they'll get more girls buying the toys, and there is a lot of money to be made in toy sales.

That, and it's just more PC to have a female hero.

No thanks. Episode 4 or 1, what ever Lucas wants to call it sucked ass. Don't care to hope for better. Hope ya'll like it!
Episodes 4-6 are the original trilogy
Episodes 1-3 are the prequel trilogy
Episode 7 is the one that came out last year

Episodes 1 and 2 were terrible, but I thought Episode 3 was OK. Especially the last half of the movie where Anakin falls to the dark side and becomes Darth Vader.

At least it wasn't a shot for shot remake of A New Hope...
I actually loved Episode 7, but you're right. It really was a remake of A New Hope with a little bit of Empire Strikes back added in. I was actually waiting for Kylo to cut Reys hand off at the end. I guess they're saving that for the end of Episode 8. I'm telling you right now though, if she keeps that blue lightsaber, her right hand is as good as gone. Just ask Luke and Anakin.

offense taken, how dare you?!
I've been trying to get @FrogHunter into Star Wars for years, but he just won't cooperate. My favorite 80's movie is The Empire Strikes Back. His is Red Dawn.

At least he could finally understand the depths of my disappointment with the Star Wars prequels when that Red Dawn remake came out.
:pound:

Back
Top Bottom