• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Rolex value destruction

I'm not buying anything until I can walk into an AD and get what I want at normal retail. The fakes are too good now, I'd only trust an AD at this point. When the grey market dealers are having to break out microscopes to tell if the watches are real or not then I'm not going to risk it.

I'd like to have another Sub, sold mine years ago and have missed it ever since. Probably get an white faced Explorer 2 also. Had one back about 12 years ago but I'd like to have a new one with the AR coating on the crystal. The Explorer 2 was my daily wear for quite a while.

I wear a black face Explorer 2 everday, great watch….

Never owned one but yeah I dig the white faced Explorer 2 as well. But I'm still priced way out of the Rolex market. Thinking real hard about buying a blue or black faced Seamaster for my birthday in January. You can still walk right in and get pretty much any Omega model you want any time at any dealer.
I've got an Omega Seamaster 300M in blue. Absolutely fabulous watch, but it's just not a Rolex. The styling difference requires one to own both brands. :becky: At least that's what I tell my wife about all my watches. :thumb:

This is my current 2-piece collection. Went grey on the GMT with no rAgrets. Want to replace my seamaster with the ceramic green sub.

Attachments

• 0F83EF6E-0A1A-46C5-A1B3-D0218E689151.jpeg
    0F83EF6E-0A1A-46C5-A1B3-D0218E689151.jpeg
    205.9 KB · Views: 53
Never owned one but yeah I dig the white faced Explorer 2 as well. But I'm still priced way out of the Rolex market. Thinking real hard about buying a blue or black faced Seamaster for my birthday in January. You can still walk right in and get pretty much any Omega model you want any time at any dealer.
The newer green seamaster is stunning

Back
Top Bottom