• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Rolling range bag with foam gun cradles

I-Tooth 4 I-Tooth

Default rank <2000 posts Lifetime Supporter
Lex Talionis
139   0
Reaction score
Saw a pretty cool range bag today (G.P.S. brand) at LGS...has inline skate type wheels, telescoping handle and foam cradle for 4 handguns...and a host of other pockets. But was surprised $135 price tag. Quick interweb checks show same on Amazon and another competing brand .And one very similar at nrastore.com that has more gun cradles but also much more expensive. Can get a bit better price on exact same rolling bag i saw today at Midway .

Anywho- just thought it was cool / convenient and will prolly get one (from Midway i guess). But before I do... Anyone here have one? If so thoughts and leads on best one or price etc?

I use a rolling Pelican case as my “range bag”. Ain’t cheap but it’s sturdy and secure. If it’s in the bed of my truck, I don’t have to worry about the contents getting wet.

Went to the range this week with @GAGunguy and he has a rolling suitcase kinda thing he uses as a range bag.

I need to get me one of them rolling rigs.

tool cart.JPG
got this from Home Depot. $40?

I have 3 Pelican rolling cases of different sizes. One is my range box. Another, about twice as large; holds my Nightforce spotting scope and tripod. The third is huge, I don’t use it much, but it’s for carrying equipment for specific classes I teach. It also doubles as luggage if I need to travel a long distance with everything in the bed of the truck.

My range box has a mesh organizer in the lid and a padded divider insert in the bottom. Been using this setup for a few years now and it’s been perfect for me. I even use it as a roll-aboard when I fly out of state to teach courses.

Back
Top Bottom