• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Roofing repair recommendation in Walton County area.

joewilly

Default rank <4500 posts
ODT Junkie!
261   0
Reaction score
Slight leak around one of my plumbing vent pipes. It's actually dripping from one of the nails that are in front of the vent pipe boot. Anyway, the roof is going on 10 years old, and I was thinking I may just have someone replace both of my vent pipe boots, instead of just trying to patch the leak. Most of the large roofing companies want an arm and a leg to come out and do it. I guess they have a minimum charge, and really are mostly interested in installing a new roof. I'm in Walnut Grove.

Hey Wadern. Not sure of Atlanta but down here in Florida there are some decent choices if it's of any help, so I might be able to ask one roofer I know and maybe recommend some good ones in Atlanta too. For me it's not really a matter of budget or how much I will pay for a roof, rather than the actual quality of materials being used and the service provided by the roofer. That's one of the reasons cwcroofing.com they had the best reviews in my area and I even had friends recommending them to me. To my surprise their price was also quite good for the ventilation pipes that I had to change compared to other companies.

Back
Top Bottom