• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Roosters

Kevin_Davis81

Default rank <400 posts
Survivalist
16   0
Reaction score
I bought 8 baby chicks from the local tractor supply back in March I believe.. well I had just started getting into chickens and ended up with 8 roosters.... so needless to say now if someone wants them to eat keep or whatever I do not care someone just come get them HAHA

Im located in Heard County near Powers Crossroads At the Coweta line..

text me if interested
678-953-1399

Attachments

• f.jpg
    f.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 28
  • output.jpg
    output.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 26
Dang man! LOL

Don't feel bad, it's about impossible to tell White Leghorns apart unless you feather sex them at one day old or know how to vent sex them.

I also kinda suspect that the "straight run" chick bin at Tractor Supply has a lot more males than females in it.

If you ever get out my way I'll be glad to give you some Barred Rock chicks or hatching eggs.

You can sex them at hatch by leg color so you don't end up feeding a bunch of roosters.

Dang man! LOL

Don't feel bad, it's about impossible to tell White Leghorns apart unless you feather sex them at one day old or know how to vent sex them.

I also kinda suspect that the "straight run" chick bin at Tractor Supply has a lot more males than females in it.

If you ever get out my way I'll be glad to give you some Barred Rock chicks or hatching eggs.

You can sex them at hatch by leg color so you don't end up feeding a bunch of roosters.

Thanks man! Yeah I just want someone to take these... haha

Back
Top Bottom