• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Round 🏌️Fore, Toys for Tots 2022 auction!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SafeCracka

Hen of Fame Lifetime Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
341   0
Reaction score
I’m pretty sure you guys already know the drill but this auction is to raise funds to pay for the bicycles we committed to purchase for Southside Toys for Tots.

This started on ODT and will be our 5th year! This years goal with help from Coweta County Sheriff's Office raise enough funds to pay for 250 bikes for kids in our community this Christmas!

All auctions will end promptly Friday, October 28rd at 2100 (9pm)

The preferred method of donation and / or payment is PayPal (friends and family) please don’t put ANYTHING in the comments, PM me here please. (info@southsidesafes.com) but I will accept cash, checks, MO, etc, etc.....

You can also donate through: https://gofund.me/b50b37e1

Item info: ODT Magic coins payneed payneed donated these some time ago for auction… Marietta tony Marietta tony won them and this year Tony decided to donate them for auction as well!

J Jdadams won the first auction for them and decided to redonated them…

sniper22 sniper22 won the second auction for the and redonated them as well!

I’m pretty sure this is the last batch of auction before the build, so whoever wins will be the keeper of the ODT Magic coins for at least the next 12 months!

48CC43BD-C4C4-4320-983A-57B4064E74DC.jpeg
EF06B9BB-81BA-4013-B325-508D89F5C4C9.jpeg

Auction is closed, you guys know the drill....

Winner’s please send PayPal payment ASAP via friends and family,

DO NOT include ANY wording such as “auction” or “for (item)” etc, etc.....

(PayPal account is:info@southsidesafes.com)

*** Please start a group PM with me and the tagged donor, we can work out the logistics.

If you DO NOT have PayPal PM me, you can just send me a check or MO or we can work something out….

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom