• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Round 2 of Gum Log Plantation Signup

Man I need to go!!! Hopefully everything will go smoothly in the next weeks. Drop the dirty AR's to 300 for cerakote, and let monkey check the car out!! Triple whammy

Please plan another trip sometime after April! I would love to go! Automatically count me in for the next upcoming trip!

Makes sense. I didn't know that private land has that exception when it comes to seasons. So does that mean DNR can't go onto the property to check on game?

Makes sense. I didn't know that private land has that exception when it comes to seasons. So does that mean DNR can't go onto the property to check on game?

There is no Hog Season. They are not considered a game animal in Georgia. On private land you can hunt with anything from a sharp stick to a Howitzer. Kill as many as the landowner / guide permits. Leave them lay or take the meat. The DNR has no problem getting to you on private land. They need nothing, to cross property lines and check out a hunter. WMA hog hunts are a different story you must comply with rules and regulations even for feral hogs.

Back
Top Bottom