• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Round count

I think it’s so funny when people ask about round count. Are you really planning on wearing the gun out? Do you guys ask? Those that do, what is your thought process behind it? Just curious.

I do ask. Reason being, people ask as much for a used Glock as you can get one in the stores for. So, I ask if the weapon has a smiley on the barrel. If it doesn't, then it makes the calculation easier. Do I want to give about the same for a used firearm OR drive to Marietta, use up three hours round trip and pay the tax for the same weapon? Depends upon the condition of the used weapon.

Weapons are not like cars. People get back full retail on a firearm. Sometimes they get a heck of a lot more - check out the prices people ask here for an M1a Squad Scout - $1400 brand new in the store and up to $1800 on ODT.

While I'm at it, you see a wide difference in the prices on AR 15 rifles. Please people. Tell me whether your barrel is 4140 or 4150; Melonite or Chrome Bore.. or just Phosphated AND please tell me the twist rate along with the manufacturer if known.

Back
Top Bottom