• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Round Count?

This is a rant thread. No cents is needed here

I have a revolver that has several thousands of round through it. I used to shoot PPC and it wasn't unusual for me to put 500 rounds a week through it. Most of them were mouse fart WC, but they went downrange.

Reading the ODT ads, I feel like I'm the only person in America that has a gun with these many rounds through it. Of maybe I'm just the only one who will admit it.

i mean, doesn't anyone else actually shoot their guns?

It makes me less desirable to do business with them. If it is a 220 swift or some wildcat I do understand but I do not believe you can shoot out a rem 700 hunting rifle. Compation rifles probably as they may shoot a lot of rounds to work up loads, but the old 06 adl, bdl, savage, tikka,;mosberg no and to top it off 98% of the members here do not keep it long enough to shoot it out. All I buy here have human error on equiptment, not barrel burn out.

I have a revolver that has several thousands of round through it. I used to shoot PPC and it wasn't unusual for me to put 500 rounds a week through it. Most of them were mouse fart WC, but they went downrange.

Reading the ODT ads, I feel like I'm the only person in America that has a gun with these many rounds through it. Of maybe I'm just the only one who will admit it.

i mean, doesn't anyone else actually shoot their guns?

I buy guns so I can take selfies and post them to Insta. It’s the cool thing to do. Guns are too dangerous to actually load and shoot anyway.

That sounds like that one guy... but alas, I cannot call a name

84591A68-926D-48D1-AAA8-A9291B632AFC.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom