• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Roundabout boats. The greatest customer service ever.

Bypass

Army Icon Lifetime Supporter
One nation under GOD Father of Jesus my Savior.
146   0
Reaction score
The owner of Roundabout boats is giving me a full refund on both boats since my father couldn't use his boat. Talk about great customer service. I have never been so amazed.

He is even personally coming to pick the boats up. Talk about a awesome human being.

I am still shocked and amazed that anyone would do something like a full refund on a new boat this day and time. I have never seen such a thing and couldn't give higher recommendations on a company like this. Truly awesome.

Please let us know your experience with them . When I first saw them months ago I kinda laughed but now realizing the "pros" of one versus a Jon boat , kayak, bass tender

So you are not going to keep yours? You going to look for a 2 man type
Why couldn't your father use his? Balancing issues in the boat, or is it too cumbersome to maneuver on land...?
Please let us know your experience with them . When I first saw them months ago I kinda laughed but now realizing the "pros" of one versus a Jon boat , kayak, bass tender
My Dad at 72 with new knees couldn't use his. His balance is poor and he fell trying to get off the boat at the end of the day. I only like to fish with my Dad so it makes the boats useless for us. As far as me I had no problem getting on and off the boat and standing on the boat while fishing. These are great little boats but I require something that my father and I can both use so I can take him fishing. And Todd Foucher the owner of Roundabout boats was gracious enough to understand this and has accepted the return of our two boats for that reason. I am still impressed by this and consider that to be outstanding customer service.

My Dad at 72 with new knees couldn't use his. His balance is poor and he fell trying to get off the boat at the end of the day. I only like to fish with my Dad so it makes the boats useless for us. As far as me I had no problem getting on and off the boat and standing on the boat while fishing. These are great little boats but I require something that my father and I can both use so I can take him fishing. And Todd Foucher the owner of Roundabout boats was gracious enough to understand this and has accepted the return of our two boats for that reason. I am still impressed by this and consider that to be outstanding customer service.
I can relate. My brother and I went in together and bought a 20 footer so we could take our 82 year old dad fishing in the Gulf of Mexico with us. It was the only way we could convince him to stop going by himself is a 16 foot dingy. He was a tough old man and knew that area of the Gulf like the back of his hand, but it was way past time for him to stop going alone.

Shortly after that, the old fart bought a canoe and started fishing the Gator and Cottonmouth infested fresh water rivers in the area... by himself! :doh:

I can relate. My brother and I went in together and bought a 20 footer so we could take our 82 year old dad fishing in the Gulf of Mexico with us. It was the only way we could convince him to stop going by himself is a 16 foot dingy. He was a tough old man and knew that area of the Gulf like the back of his hand, but it was way past time for him to stop going alone.

Shortly after that, the old fart bought a canoe and started fishing the Gator and Cottonmouth infested fresh water rivers in the area... by himself! :doh:
Tough, crazy old bastards. Gotta love em. :)

Back
Top Bottom