• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Roundabout Watercraft. A set of twins. Can't wait to get them on the water.

Do you think some nerd invented these as a result of spending hours with his head in porcelin getting swirleys? I see you needing LOTS of dramamene if they get stuck in "circle" mode.
I have never seen one before, VERY COOL!
LOL, nah it was a country boy in Florida and a financier who backed him that came up with these things. I have had two Rangers and a Nitro and a bunch of other small craft but this has got to be my favorite so far.

They kind of remind me of bumper boats. Looks like a ton of fun. :thumb:
They probably will be bumper boats when my dad sees me catch a fish he will be running into me to get my fishing spot. LOL

Kidding, Pops wouldn't do that. He would just find a better spot and I would be the one jealous. Running over to say something so I could cast in his spot. Lovely weather we're having.....Oh look a fish. ;)

EDIT Misspelled weather. Spelled it whether. Derp!!!

They probably will be bumper boats when my dad sees me catch a fish he will be running into me to get my fishing spot. LOL

Kidding, Pops wouldn't do that. He would just find a better spot and I would be the one jealous. Running over to say something so I could cast in his spot. Lovely whether we're having.....Oh look a fish. ;)
You've got to find a way to mount a pirate flag on yours.

pirate_kayak_flag_boat_sticker-rc624cf5ce0d34736a23437b199a6ebfd_v9wht_8byvr_324.jpg

Back
Top Bottom