• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Roundup 365 on clearance at Lowes

Only causes cancer in the state of California.

I really wonder why companies let Kalifornia get away with this crap.

That state throws crazy ass "known to cause ---- by the state of California" by just about any product. That is very obvious slander. Kalifornia hasn't got scientific proof of any of those claims. I have no idea why all these companies don't sue for libel.

just living in California causes cancer. Have you ever seen the layer of SMOG in Los Angeles??
Fly in to LAX and you will see a HUGE brown haze as far as you can see. It's horrible.
I lived in San Diego and whenever we drove north to LA or San Bernardino, the smog would literally burn my eyes and make me cough. Horrible.

You should see the disclaimers in motels.:shocked:
Everything from the carpet, drapes, and paint "have been proven to cause cancer in the state of California".:wacko:

You should see the disclaimers in motels.:shocked:
Everything from the carpet, drapes, and paint "have been proven to cause cancer in the state of California".:wacko:

"All physical objects, fluids, liquids, gels and aerosols are known by the state of Kalifornia to cause cancer. And conservative, libertarian, or constitutionalist thoughts are known to the state of Kalifonria to cause AIDS. Pretty much anything other than homeless hobos (the state bird) and drugs is bad, and y'all should be ashamed for stealing our oxygen-because state of Kalifornia."

-New warning label. Should about cover it.

Back
Top Bottom