• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

RPM M&G Newnan Ga Feb 24th saturday 11 am(Grand Prize 8 -10 hour fishing trip)

Wanna take this time to thank everyone who came today.So great to meet those we talk with on a regular basis but never seem to meet.The m&g 's bring us together to see those faces and fellowship with those that are like minded.I have life long friends since being on odt and hope to make more.Todays crowd was a happy bunch the weather was perfect and the food and service excellent.Special shout out to Helvis,Tusker6n,In Tune,and band of great friends JWC and 1moondog who do the hustle and bustle of the giveaways.Hey Stranger and his wife who drove 4 hours to meet with us all and to all who attended. Stay tuned for upcoming events.Bikers Birthday Bash is 3/17/2018. a major announcement monday for SWAP MEET,time and place to be revealed.Thank You All For A Wonderful M&G today.

image.jpeg

I heard thru the ol' grapevine (wtf does that mean?) that there may be plans for a M&G on the Eastside (maybe Snellville) in a couple months........

a major announcement monday for SWAP MEET,time and place to be revealed.Thank You All For A Wonderful M&G today.

Sign me up I'm in.

Wanna take this time to thank everyone who came today.So great to meet those we talk with on a regular basis but never seem to meet.The m&g 's bring us together to see those faces and fellowship with those that are like minded.I have life long friends since being on odt and hope to make more.Todays crowd was a happy bunch the weather was perfect and the food and service excellent.Special shout out to Helvis,Tusker6n,In Tune,and band of great friends JWC and 1moondog who do the hustle and bustle of the giveaways.Hey Stranger and his wife who drove 4 hours to meet with us all and to all who attended. Stay tuned for upcoming events.Bikers Birthday Bash is 3/17/2018. a major announcement monday for SWAP MEET,time and place to be revealed.Thank You All For A Wonderful M&G today.
Dilly Dilly:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom