• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

RRA/SA

Sooo... who all is dumping a RRA or a Springfield 1911 for the low?

Pm me first :pound:
I have a first generation MC Operator with the very short lived square dust cover..........But I ain't even considering selling it, so you can't have it! :biggrin1: I also will walk right through the front door of many of the "Never Again" establishments if they have something I really want at a good price.

Connecticut has a "state assault weapons ban" and doesn't recognize Georgia's Weapons Permit ...so No Colts or olds school Marlins? If memory serves me right Ruger and Smith and Wesson bowed down to political pressure in the past, supporting limiting magazine capacity and mandatory internal locks on handguns respectively....so no Rugers or S&Ws? Just doesn't work for me. I like those guns....and eating at Waffle House on occasion, taking my family to Disney, flying instead of driving when I need to get across the country.

I usually reserve my voting for the ballot box.....fully realizing that it's a man's choice to decide how he rolls....so I have no issue with those who choose to vote with their wallet. As Always, The Hives Mileage May Vary (THMMV).

Back
Top Bottom