• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

RT3 Strategies .....is up and running.....almost

RT3

Default rank <100 posts
Hunter
27   0
Reaction score
Everyone, let me hello and thank ODT for a fantastic site. I'm retiring from Law Enforcement work after 29 years, and have started my own firearms, tactics, personal defense, etc company called RT3 Strategies. I'm located down in the beautiful golden isles of Georgia but have family all over the state. Please check out my Facebook page, under company name for further details. My website is under development. If you're social media illiterate like me then email me @ rickeregister@gmail.com I will have course offerings and schedules up after November, but wanted to give ODT members a heads up. Thanks all.
Rick

Ha, I agree with the Facebook "suck it" comment....and alas I have my web page up. RT3Strategies.com I'm having to adjust to this social media thing so I'm actually learning to "embrace the suck" that is Facebook, and other social media outlets. I have not posted a class schedule yet, as I need to wait until I retire fully from federal service. (11/30/19) The DOJ frowns on us teaching lowly civilians how to defend themselves (hmmm)
Please check out the site and buzz me an email or PM me here on what types of training you might be looking for. I limited my course offerings to only 3 for now, just see what bites.
Thanks for the replies.
Rick....RT3 Strategies

Back
Top Bottom