• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Rubber boots, your favorite brand and model

mhayes

Default rank <1000 posts Lifetime Supporter
Frontiersman
43   0
Reaction score
Hey guys, I am needing a new pair of rubber hunting boots. My feet do get cold so they need to be insulated very well. Good water proofing rating as well. I also walk a fair amount to and from stands so they need to be comfortable and fit well. Rocky was the old brand I am replacing as the soles came part. I no they won't last forever but also looking to get more than 2 seasons out of them unlike the Rockys. I am looking at the Lacrosse alpha burly with 1600 grams insulation. Or Lacrosse 7mm arrowheads. Any experience with these? Warmth, fit and comfort is what I am looking for most.. Let's hear pros and cons of your favorite ones. Thanks

Trojan,,,extra,extra,extra,extra large. I came from a poor family as a child. We had to adjust to our circumstances. We did get some weird looks wearing those Trojans when it was raining.

I have recently purchased a pair of Cabela's Instinct boots. So far this season they have held up better than any pair of over priced Under Armour pieces of crap I bought in years past. I am very pleased with the construction, comfort level and affordability you get out of this boot. They keep my feet very warm paired with some wool socks.

Check'em out I don't think you could go wrong here.

Back
Top Bottom