• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

ruger 10-22 BULL

motorhead

Default rank <2000 posts
ODT Junkie!
0   0
Reaction score
I have 2 new ruger 10-22 bull barrel's ,shoots fine with the 10 rnd mag's but it stops feeding if i put a bx-25 mag in it . when i put the bx in it and pull the bolt back it stops right where the lips begin, any answers why this is happening ? M

I use the BX 25 mags in my gun. Is it the mag itself that's getting hung-up or is it that rounds won't feed? I had jamming issues with my BX 25's until I did a mod to them. Now, no issues what-so-ever.

I use the BX 25 mags in my gun. Is it the mag itself that's getting hung-up or is it that rounds won't feed? I had jamming issues with my BX 25's until I did a mod to them. Now, no issues what-so-ever.
the bolt dead stops at the mag , i'm not one to force to see if it will go any further , it just will not go any further past the lip of the butt end of the mag . I've never seen a ruger not take a bx but this one mag just dead stops before the feed . thx m

I'll try it when i get back to the house , i gotta go find a regular 10-22 to try it . thx for the thought . m

Back
Top Bottom