• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Ruger 10/22 Receiver or Cheap 10/22 rifle

If you will watch brownells they regularly run their 10/22, & 10/22 takedown receivers for great deals. I just recently bought a takedown and built it up to what I wanted as a backpacker and I could have saved way more money and maybe had a much better barrel in it, if I had went the build it route. I know last week the special was the take down receiver for $69.99 shipped but it has expired. It will be on sale again in November and I bet for Black Friday for sure.

If you will watch brownells they regularly run their 10/22, & 10/22 takedown receivers for great deals. I just recently bought a takedown and built it up to what I wanted as a backpacker and I could have saved way more money and maybe had a much better barrel in it, if I had went the build it route. I know last week the special was the take down receiver for $69.99 shipped but it has expired. It will be on sale again in November and I bet for Black Friday for sure.

I didn't know they made 10/22 takedown receivers. I've only seen the standard receivers.

Back
Top Bottom