• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Ruger 10mm 1911

I don't have the Ruger but I love the 10mm. It's a semi-auto cannon. Ballistics equal to the 41 magnum. I wanted a 6 inch long slide gun and the only one I had ever seen under the glass that I could fondle was the Remington R1 Hunter. I am almost done replacing all the internals with Wilson Combat Parts. They have a little muzzle rise but hey if you want to play big you got to pay big. You will love it. I have heard nothing but good things about the Ruger in 10 mil. It's seems they have all the kinks out so I say go for it.

I don't have the Ruger but I love the 10mm. It's a semi-auto cannon. Ballistics equal to the 41 magnum. I wanted a 6 inch long slide gun and the only one I had ever seen under the glass that I could fondle was the Remington R1 Hunter. I am almost done replacing all the internals with Wilson Combat Parts. They have a little muzzle rise but hey if you want to play big you got to pay big. You will love it. I have heard nothing but good things about the Ruger in 10 mil. It's seems they have all the kinks out so I say go for it.
Thanks I have the RIA commander in 10mm. I haven't found a load that equals the 41 mag but I do like it. I hear ruger has the 10mm in a super Redhawk with a 6.6" barrel

underwood ammo 41 mag. muzzle energy 1135/ muzzle velocity fps. 1560

RB CD ammo 10 mm. muzzle energy 1015/ muzzle velocity fps. 2420

That's comparing the strongest loads between a number of manufactures. As you can see it's very close. The projectile is much lighter than the 41 mag. but it's the speed of the round that gets ya. Much like the 5.56.

underwood ammo 41 mag. muzzle energy 1135/ muzzle velocity fps. 1560

RB CD ammo 10 mm. muzzle energy 1015/ muzzle velocity fps. 2420

That's comparing the strongest loads between a number of manufactures. As you can see it's very close.

Is the 2420 vel. a typeo if not what weight bullets

Also what weight bullet at 1560

Back
Top Bottom