• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Ruger 57 $340 SHIPPED!!!!

Because it's an open forum and I was involved in the attempted purchase of said item.

Wouldn't hurt for men to have a little tougher skin over petty issues. Your rally call for others to complain on social media seems a bit woke if you ask me. But you do you good sir.
'Naa, they are going a public service, as for each complaint it helps others "get" the deal and maybe themselves!

so if one of you guys who is throwing a hissyfit listed a gun for sale and accidentally put a price, let's say, $300 lower then what you wanted, you would man up and honor that price when someone posted a "I'll take it" and sent a PM? I bet not.

so if one of you guys who is throwing a hissyfit listed a gun for sale and accidentally put a price, let's say, $300 lower then what you wanted, you would man up and honor that price when someone posted a "I'll take it" and sent a PM? I bet not.
You had best, because that’s your mistake . You have to honor stuff when it’s your mistake especially . Sometimes you win sometimes you lose. If you make a mistake it’s your fault not mine

Who's throwing a hissyfit? This seems like a conversation with opinions.
But to answer your question, I have listed something for waaaaay less than it was worth. I didn't do my research but someone jumped on it immediately. You know what I did? I let it go for what I posted it for because that was my fault and I honor my word.

To answer your question further.....WE aren't a business, THEY are. And again, reviews of your experience are just that. The fact that they removed it because it wasn't favorable shows their hand.

Back
Top Bottom