• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Ruger bearcat old model parts.

Got two old sets of Jay Scott grips for a bearcat. Both new and both pearl. The two sets top left.

Attachments

• Ruger Grips.jpg
    Ruger Grips.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 17
I've got the whole thing :becky:........mid 60's model in great condition, you'll love it when it's complete.....good luck to you :thumb:
Thank you. I have a couple old ones. This one I wouldn't have picked it up but its a first year production. They are great fun with rat shot when the carpenter bees come out. Too bad rat shot is so expensive.

Hammer, trigger, cyl latch spring, cyl latch, mainspring seat, mainspring, pawl screw, pawl, hammer strut, ejector housing screw, ejector rod spring, ejector housing, ejector rod, gate. $50 shipped. The hammer plunger is there but may be the longer one you’d have to shorten it. Spring and pin are there for it.

Attachments

• ED90708F-2357-40CE-BC3A-E49B67D4EA42.jpeg
    ED90708F-2357-40CE-BC3A-E49B67D4EA42.jpeg
    80.1 KB · Views: 15
Hammer, trigger, cyl latch spring, cyl latch, mainspring seat, mainspring, pawl screw, pawl, hammer strut, ejector housing screw, ejector rod spring, ejector housing, ejector rod, gate. $50 shipped. The hammer plunger is there but may be the longer one you’d have to shorten it. Spring and pin are there for it.
Man thats great! do you have the trigger screw, hammer screw, and trigger guard screw? Lets continue this conversation in a pm. Thanks.

It'd be interesting to know what happened to the original pieces your replacing, never seen a Bearcat in that condition.
There are a greater number of people that know how to take them apart then put them back together. I would guess that someone took it apart couldn't get it back together and stayed that way for a very long time.

Back
Top Bottom