• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Ruger Charger brace adapter

jbbear6002

Default rank <3000 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
202   0
Reaction score
Screenshot_2019-03-16-13-39-18.png

I just bought a ruger charger and I am looking for an AR brace adaptor.
I came across several very similar ones made by what looks like a few smaller companies:
Farrow.tech
Copper custom armament
Sapoutfitters.com
All look like they have basically the same product.
I've never heard of any of the manufacturers.
Has anyone bought an adapter from one from one of the makers, or know of another?
Thanks

Tim from Military Arms Channel on YouTube has a close relationship with Copper Customs. He may even work there. I value his assessment of all things firearm related so I'd probably go with the CC. Even if he does have a vested interest in the product

I did a slight modification on the stock and made an AK pistol brace work. If you have one of those laying around, check to see how it fits.

OP I think I replied to a quote of your's in another thread regarding the charger adapter...

I was not aware of the Farrowtech option but in reading their description from your link, it is made of Delrin which is a thermoplastic resin and comes in at about $10 cheaper than the CNC machined aluminum Copper Custom adapter, which is manufactured by Copper Custom Armament.
SAP Outfitters merely offers/sells the Copper Custom adapter.

While I'm sure the Farrow plastic adapter would work just fine, I have two of the CC aluminum adapters and can attest they are well made, nicely finished, and fit/function perfect.

planning on doing this myself. dad stole my takedown charger,and we are gonna put one on it. if we like it, i will get another and do one for myself...

Go with whatever looks best and matches your color scheme the best and fits your price point. Quality is virtually all the same with any of these plastic stocks, and it's not like you're really going to abuse it or anything. After all, it's a 10/22.

That AR Guy That AR Guy has one with the copper customs and it's a pretty sweet setup.
My Copper Customs one is pretty awesome. The only complaint I had was how long I had to wait for them to restock the item on their store because NOONE stocks them. They are in stock right now so I would scoop one up quickly before they run out again. Worth every penny.

Back
Top Bottom