• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Ruger lc9s

Porter Rockwell

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
93   0
Reaction score
I am not a Ruger fan...but I checked out the new Ruger lc9s today and that is a pretty decent trigger...I was impressed. Anyone have one? Recommend or not? I May have to trade in my Kahr for one of these? What'dya think?

I have an LC9... for what it's worth, I have no complaints about the trigger. The break is consistent and predictable, so it's not difficult to be accurate with it. Not sure how much of an upgrade it'd be from a Kahr since I've never owned one, but it was a huge leap ahead of the Bersa that I carried before. As an aside, Ruger customer service has always treated me very well.

Another happy Ruger LC9s Pro owner here. I think it has the best trigger of any carry gun I've ever owned, and I've owned a few, including the Kahr. It's also been 100% reliable with all HPs and FMJs I've tried. And as others have said, my wife enjoys shooting it, which is a good indicator of how smooth shooting they are.

I've owned the lc9 and a few pm9s over the years. I love the lc9 as it is a good gun for concealed carry and will fit in a pocket nicely. I wouldn't get rid of a cm9 for one though

I have never shot one but I looked hard into getting on for my CCP. After a lot of research, the reviews came back pretty hit or miss. Some people seemed to be having reliability issues. That could be due to any number of factors other than the gun but it steered me away from buying one. I'm happy with my XDs. Just my 2 cents

Back
Top Bottom