• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Ruger PC9 for $459.00

They have some good deals going on at AO right now. They have really good prices on gen 4 Glocks too.

Well, I went and got one. $488 out the door and less than 30 minutes from the time I got there to the time I left. That's fast for AO. My first impression of the weapon is very favorable. They are much more substantial in both feel and look than the impression you get looking at pics of them. Solid!

I was also surprised to find out that they have a medium heavy fluted and free floated barrel.

Oh yeah, the word is that Ruger is about to come out with a 10mm conversion for them, too. :shocked: :rockon:

Well, I went and got one. $488 out the door and less than 30 minutes from the time I got there to the time I left. That's fast for AO. My first impression of the weapon is very favorable. They are much more substantial in both feel and look than the impression you get looking at pics of them. Solid!

I was also surprised to find out that they have a medium heavy fluted and free floated barrel.

Oh yeah, the word is that Ruger is about to come out with a 10mm conversion for them, too. :shocked: :rockon:
Threaded barrel?

I'm very interested in the 10mm conversion. Think of a hot 10mm round out of a 16 inch barrel for short range deer and hog in the thick. :nod:

Back
Top Bottom