• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Ruger PC9 for $459.00

Curious, will the 10mm (if they come out with it), be a completely new gun, or will they just sell the front half with the 10mm barrel to lock on to the back half, and offer a mag well conversion for say a 1911 10mm mag?

Curious, will the 10mm (if they come out with it), be a completely new gun, or will they just sell the front half with the 10mm barrel to lock on to the back half, and offer a mag well conversion for say a 1911 10mm mag?
They say it's a conversion, so not a complete weapon. I think your idea of a new front and different mag well is correct, but I'm betting the mag will be a Glock.

Yep. If this thing shoots half as well as it feels I'm going to be very happy.

All the reviews I've read/watched are very good. At $488, I think this may make my decision much easier.

It's odd, my buddy lives in Iowa, and they are scarce as a conservative in San Francisco out his way.

All the reviews I've read/watched are very good. At $488, I think this may make my decision much easier.

It's odd, my buddy lives in Iowa, and they are scarce as a conservative in San Francisco out his way.
I've been looking at them since before they came out. At that price, it was the right time. Remember, the sale ends at the end of the month.

Back
Top Bottom