• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Ruger Precision Rimfire Rifle

Ruger releasing all of their stuff before the shot show. Pretty smart compared to some companies that show their products at the show but tells you that items will be shipping later in the year

damn, the 9mm pc carbine, the new security nine, and now this. ruger is determined to kill it this year i see!

This one is on my gotta get....7 shot

https://ruger.com/products/gp100/models.html

958BCDC5-1477-43C2-8363-8800AE75029D.jpeg

Ruger always does a good job releasing their new stuff so it doesn't get buried at SHOT. They are burning it up this year though.

This looks really nice, and there is some excellent 22LR ammo out there that would make this shine, but I'm thinkinking I'll wait for the 17HMR version.

That's a little stiff for a 22LR but I guess it it real accurate and I mean real,real accurate then I can see it happening for me maybe. I just wish they would always overlook the 22 mag on the real cool guns.

I want one! My American Rimfire is an excellent shooting .22 With regular ammo, I can put 9/10 on a 50 cent piece at 25 yards from the bench. I bet this one would almost cut the same hole!

That's a little stiff for a 22LR but I guess it it real accurate and I mean real,real accurate then I can see it happening for me maybe. I just wish they would always overlook the 22 mag on the real cool guns.

Right or wrong, 22 magnum has a bad reputation when it comes to accuracy. The 17s are known for accuracy, and some of the 22LR ammo and rifles are world-beaters, but 22 mag just never seems to come up.

Back
Top Bottom