• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Ruger Precision Rimfire Rifle

Just picked mine up from Hill Top. Picking up some glass later today.

C37BA812-E881-4FF9-94C1-58208E8032DD.jpeg

Looks like a solid rifle, like the RPR. Like the RPR, I’d have to swap out the trigger. On the RPR, I’d have to get rid of the stock, but I might be able to live with it on the .22LR version.

Anyone have a range report on one yet? That would push me towards or away for a purchase. I just want to see what it will do on paper.
I've shot about 10 types of ammo through it. Shoots well. Really likes Eley Club. Did well with Federal Match and Ultramatch. Eley prime did surprisingly well. Norma Match and Norma Tac 22 did well. CCI SV's we're great, except a few flyer, which I have had in every 22 rifle I shot it with.

22Plinkster had a review on his channel. He's usually pretty accurate with his reviews and he shows it shooting some pretty decent groups.

Anyone have a range report on one yet? That would push me towards or away for a purchase. I just want to see what it will do on paper.

I stuck a decent under $300 scope 4x14 FFP and the rifle started making one hole .36 caliber groups at 38 yards suppressed with CCI standard ammo.

Back
Top Bottom