• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Ruger releases an integral 22 Takedown barrel

Good for Ruger, for having the guts to get into the silencer market.

Now, I'd like to see them come up with a bolt-locking kit you can put on your 10/22 receiver and turn it into a manually-cycled action.

I've found that a good bit of pop comes out of my action when I shoot my 10/22 suppressed, and I've experimented with blocking the bolt charging handle to stop it from cycling, and that seems to be quieter (don't try this at home kids!).

I'd like to have a quick and fumble-free way of locking the bolt forward on a .22 semi-auto suppressor host, for when I want the ultimate in noise suppression.

I saw one of these at the Ruger booth at the NRA annual meeting today.
It looks plenty long with a large volume, and should be really quiet.
Was there any mention of the hearing protection act by our president at the meeting? I sure wish we could get some push on it soon.

No, Trump did not mention the Hearing Protection Act when he made his NRA speech.
Nor did he mention national concealed carry reciprocity, which was something he said he wanted during his campaign. And now that he's elected, here's his chance to use the bully pulpit of his office and the publicity he generates and his de-facto status as the most powerful Republican Party politician in the world to promote those bills, both of which seem to be stuck in committees in congress. So far, he's not been promoting them. Maybe he will, after health care, and after the border wall.

Back
Top Bottom