• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Ruger sickness

Going to swap the Target Lite barrel onto the 10/22 with Magpul stock!
10-22's.jpg

Then get the Target Lite a little silent treatment!!!!
eos-22.jpg

I am looking forward to deer hunting this weekend with my son. I'll give him a few choices of tool to use. Ruger obviously..
300 WM x 2, 44 Mag or 300 BO..
PS: I hate the look of a stainless steel scope on a stainless steel rifle but the clarity on this particular scope was so good I did not take it off.
View attachment 1856106 View attachment 1856107
I know a guy that would like to have that stainless 300mag if your shoulder ever gets tired of the recoil......

I know a guy that would like to have that stainless 300mag if your shoulder ever gets tired of the recoil......
My stainless steel model is peculiar as it has fixed sights also. I've only seen that on a couple other M77 and they're typically the very large big Dangerous Game calibers. I have not researched when these were utilized on these guns.

My stainless steel model is peculiar as it has fixed sights also. I've only seen that on a couple other M77 and they're typically the very large big Dangerous Game calibers. I have not researched when these were utilized on these guns.
I got a 7mag and 243 with rifle sights. All my other skeleton stocks came with rings only. You have a nice one for sure.

Anyone have a medium contour target barrel laying around for a Ruger 10/22? I got my daughter a 10/22 for CMP Rimfire Sporter and looking to upgrade the stock barrel.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone have a medium contour target barrel laying around for a Ruger 10/22? I got my daughter a 10/22 for CMP Rimfire Sporter and looking to upgrade the stock barrel.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I would first upgrade the trigger.. That will make a significant difference right off the bat. I find factory taper barrels to be pretty dang accurate right out of the box..

I would first upgrade the trigger.. That will make a significant difference right off the bat. I find factory taper barrels to be pretty dang accurate right out of the box..
I agree with this. Trigger would be the first thing I would address. A BX trigger would be a great upgrade but may be too light for CMP rules. The one I swapped into my 10/22 T is about 2lbs 9ozs. Factory target model trigger in mine was an even 4lbs.

Back
Top Bottom