• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Ruger SR1911 45 Stainless for $600 shipped!!!!

It's been so long since I've bought a gun online, I don't even know the "go to" FFL dealers to transfer to anymore. It used to be Cherokee G&P and TruPrep TruPrep , but I don't know who I'd use now days.
I hated the last time I tried to do a transfer in CG&P. I know they're very highly regarded around here but I personally didn't get it :noidea:

I mostly use a guy named Bill Carter in Woodstock, not sure if he's on the Trader but good guy.

Why would I buy there, for $600, when I can get one on here, already scratched for $900??

do-tell.gif

I hated the last time I tried to do a transfer in CG&P. I know they're very highly regarded around here but I personally didn't get it :noidea:

I mostly use a guy named Bill Carter in Woodstock, not sure if he's on the Trader but good guy.
CG&P used to be a good.

Sent from my SM-S906U1 using Tapatalk

It's been so long since I've bought a gun online, I don't even know the "go to" FFL dealers to transfer to anymore. It used to be Cherokee G&P and TruPrep TruPrep , but I don't know who I'd use now days.
Main Street gold & pawn is my go to place to transfer in Hiram, it’s either $5 or $10.

Back
Top Bottom