• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Ruger SR1911

d2076

Default rank <1500 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
15   0
Reaction score
Has anyone picked one of these up yet and taken to the range ? I am thinking about selling my gen 4 g23 and getting one. Want to hear first anyone else experience with them.

I've shot one. It will be re next gun I buy. Awesome shooters. Seemed to shoot a lil low and left to with but after about 100 rounds it got broke in and shot great.

I've got one and love it. I've only had it out one time but it performed flawlessly and is extremely accurate. Overall the trigger feels good, but I can't wait to get it past the break in period because if it is like every other 1911 I have owned, it will only get better.

As far as the recall history goes, I've owned a few guns that were very problematic despite being more expensive guns and the manufacturers did jack to address the issue. I have owned more than half a dozen Ruger pistols and have not had a problem with any of them. If there is a recall, their history shows they will take care of it and I will probably get a hat and free mag out of it. I'm not too worried about it though, from what I understand they have been behind the scenes in the 1911 world for a while.

I cant wait to get one . I have a SA 1911 mil specs and love it. Lately I have been wanting another 1911 and I think the ruger sr 1911 is next.

I have one on order at Adventure Outdoors in Smyrna. It will be my first 1911. I'm looking forward to getting it - after looking and flip-flopping on other models, it seems to have exactly what I was looking for.

Back
Top Bottom