• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Ruger SR22 suppressed

Good to know on 4.5" barrel. I'm thinking that a SR22 with a SpectreII would be a fun little plinker without getting another new host. I really like the S&W 22 compacts; but they seldom come up for sale at a good price.
I've got an M&P22 compact. It's a fun little gun with my Sparrow on it and it runs pretty well on any ammo I feed it. My only complaint is the trigger pull. It has a LOOOOOONG take up and could stand to be a little lighter.

My SR22 has the Lasermax setup on it and should clear a can. I've haven't shot it yet; but have shot other people's SR22 so I know what to expect from it. 22lr canned is a lot of fun and cheap shooting. If I want to really eat up ammo, my 10/22 integral will eat ammo faster than I can load the mags all day.

My SR22 has the Lasermax setup on it and should clear a can. I've haven't shot it yet; but have shot other people's SR22 so I know what to expect from it. 22lr canned is a lot of fun and cheap shooting. If I want to really eat up ammo, my 10/22 integral will eat ammo faster than I can load the mags all day.
Oh yeah, I know how that goes. I had to start leaving the AR22 with it's 25-round mags at home, and just take my pistols and bolt action gun out to shoot.

I also had to tell my daughter that it was time for her to start loading her own mags. She was emptying mags faster than I could load them back up.

I have an SR22 and spectreII combo.

I also have a GSG 1911-22, 22/45 lite and a couple others. The SR22 is my favorite. And the spectre II is a solid choice. It's a little heavier and bulkier than a sparrow, but not enough to bother me at all.

The factory threaded barrel SR22s are not hard to find and they're only a few bucks more. You would probably come out ahead buying another gun rather than buying a barrel.

Back
Top Bottom