• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Rugged Razor 762

manki77

Default rank <1250 posts
ODT Junkie!
80   0
Reaction score
Any one have any experience with these? Debating between this and sandman S but leaning towards the rugged due to current promotion they got going on.

Tough choice I'd be torn between Sandman K and Razor personally.
If you want a lighter well built durable can and loose a lil on db go with Razor. I like it because it's lighter and belt fed rated.
The sandman s is well made and is only a few oz heavier and can withstand what you can dish out.
Now the K is really light in stock and cheaper but well made You gotta ask yourself is the db loss worth the sacrifice on it.
You can't go wrong with either can great manufacturers and solid cans. I'm glad you're making the choice and not me. I want them all.

Either one is a great choice. Which doesn't help anything lol Razor is sturdier. So go that route if you plan on beating the crap out of it. The Sandman is a wonderful proven can that will serve you well on multiple rifles.

As of now leaning towards the rugged only due to the promotion. Deadair seems like a stand up company and they are local to me. Anyone know if I should buy now or wait to see if Black Friday has some better deal s

The market is hurting, so there could be some deals, but who knows. If anything I could see them doing the "pay your tax" thing. But, that Rugged deal is tempting as it is and wait times are dropping right now.

I agree with cr107 cr107 the market needs a little help right now however some of the best deals I've seen on cans have been Black Friday deals.
The Razor deal with 2 FH and end cap is more saved than the tax stamp being paid so it makes it hard to decide.

Back
Top Bottom