• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Rules Input

The default auctions. Not putting a value is simply a way to accomplish that and get around the rules
Agree to disagree, then.

What's wrong with you putting $400 value and for trade ONLY so that I know not to offer you that Tracker OR the insulting $100 bill in the first place?
Because the overwhelming majority of people don't even read the ads...as evidenced by lax's ad the other day for his MP5 - and - the fact that you, yourself misread what I wrote about the number of $100 bills. ;)

I've said my part. :yo:

He's not letting it go for $400... He's letting it go for a Glock 19 that you will not find anywhere for $400 more than likely... I think things can be over thought at times. If it is a Sale only thread, PRICE. If it is a Sale / Trade thread, PRICE. If it is a Trade only thread, ITEM. There have been times I have traded up, and traded down. It happens because I am looking at something I want.
I agree with all of this, especially the bolded section....unfortunately that is not what is being proposed.

I agree with all of this, especially the bolded section....unfortunately that is not what is being proposed.

Okay, but I still see nothing wrong with putting a cash value on a for trade item either. I can get glocks all day long for a cheaper price due to my job. So a value for a glock for me is less than what most on here consider fair.

But I do not really see a person looking to make a trade changing his mind just because another holds a lesser value.

My .02
- Price mandatory for WTS, value for WTT
- "excessive" bumps reprimanded, or thread locked

the rest are fine like they are.

I think when a BUYER post an " I'll Take it! " he or she has declared that they have agreed to the item as listed. To include price and location. If they have questions or want to negotiate a price, or place, feel free. Before you post an " I'll take it " if they post an ill take it and change their mind, negative feedback is in order as these comments have an effect on the item selling. The seller should not be bound by the " Ill take it " comment as they may have other communications they are considering.

Back
Top Bottom