• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Rum

Huntfishcamp

Default rank <300 posts
Tracker
5   0
Reaction score
Have always been a whiskey sipper. Skew towards single-malts, but lately have been sippin quite a few bourbons. Always sip them neat. Buddy of mine recently brought over a dark rum called Kirk & Sweeney, 23-yr Dominican. If you don't have a fine rum in your rotation, you need to...

Hopefully this is ok to post, but on this other site, there are 2 long pages of Rum suggestions.
https://www.ar15.com/forums/General/Really-fine-rum-fine-enough-for-sipping-neat/185-2033145/

You need to experiment with the different ones out there. There are the Silver's (un-aged), the Gold's (aged), the Dark's (aged with additions like molasses), the Spiced and the ones with fruit additions.
There are just too many different ones out there to try, my liver just won't allow it.

Good idea, I have not tried that one. One I have on hand is very good, but I put a couple of ice cubes in the glass.

Appleton Estates 21 Year
Appleton Estate.jpg

Good idea, I have not tried that one. One I have on hand is very good, but I put a couple of ice cubes in the glass.

Appleton Estates 21 Year
View attachment 1696480

I don't drink but when I need a nice Cigar I go to the Liquor store and pick up a bottle of what I think my friends would like. This bottle is next, thanks.

Appleton is flipping great. Try out Ron Zacapa 23, or Brugal.

Or if you know a guy who can get you Cuban cigars, ask if he can get Cuban rum.....Havana Club is equally as special.

Back
Top Bottom