• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Rumors are entire Dallas Cowboys coaching staff to be fired

Trailrider

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
117   1
Reaction score
I hate to say it, but Jones will just get another 2nd tier coach he can push around. No true top quality guy will go there as he'd have to have Jerry in his face all the time. Any coach wants to build his team and his staff and Jerry will not allow that as he thinks he knows best.

Don't like the cowboys so seeing them in disarray is amusing to me. They have some talent for sure but it all seems to go wrong on the field and behind the scenes. Perhaps there is enough tension among the coach and owner that the players get distracted and don't play up to their capability.

Jerry expects superbowl wins but they probably won't get there again until he is no longer in the picture. The magic of him and Jimmy Johnson is gone and it was destroyed by Jerry.

iu

I saw that its just Garrett thats meeting with Jones today. Maybe they will resign him. LOL
That wouldn't surprise me AT ALL. He's not the brightest owner.
I hate to say it, but Jones will just get another 2nd tier coach he can push around. No true top quality guy will go there as he'd have to have Jerry in his face all the time. Any coach wants to build his team and his staff and Jerry will not allow that as he thinks he knows best.

Don't like the cowboys so seeing them in disarray is amusing to me. They have some talent for sure but it all seems to go wrong on the field and behind the scenes. Perhaps there is enough tension among the coach and owner that the players get distracted and don't play up to their capability.

Jerry expects superbowl wins but they probably won't get there again until he is no longer in the picture. The magic of him and Jimmy Johnson is gone and it was destroyed by Jerry.

iu
No kidding. All that talent and nothing to show for it.

Has anything like this ever happened in the history of the NFL?

I can't remember the last NFL game I watched but still - interesting business practice!

Jerry Jones——Dallas problem he needs to coach next year and show how it’s done.

Back
Top Bottom