• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Running me ragged with questions

I think folks see a fair price they automatically think you desperate for money and low ballers pour it on.
Absolutely, I’ve lost money on every gun I’ve ever sold on here, but that’s the way it goes. What grinds my gears are the ”what’s the lowest price”, how about just make an offer…..

It has definitely changed. And not for the better.
Maybe we need to start a trade site for just the “old guys” that know what it needs to be like ? (Lol. I just don’t know what can be done to change it back ….unfortunately. )

It gets worse every day! ODT is getting to be more hassle than fun. I certainly understand just what you’re saying. Also my deal is still on the table if you decide. Promise I won’t ask you any questions. LOL
I have a guy who told me he is going to buy it on Friday, he gets paid on Friday and he is $50 short until then...... Honestly if he dont buy it on Friday im keeping it, ive already decided to keep all the other pistols I listed. I do appreciate the offer you sent me, you're not one of the people im ranting about haha

I was told by a guy he’d just keep as an beater truck gun.. heck that’s all it was to start with..lol..Hess he heard JOEBAMMA was coming for our guns and figured he’d find a fool on the odt.. I’m sure he will tho, but it won’t be this fool.

Lol this is exactly why dealers offer what they do on used guns. Putting the effort in to selling a used gun and dealing with the tire kickers comes at a cost.

Back
Top Bottom